Richard Cañizares, DMD
Prosthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
Marlene Rivera, DMD
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
• Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
• Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
• Improve or correct bites.
• Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
• Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
• Replace missing teeth.
• Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
Copyright © 2012 Dental Esthetic Solutions Design by Robi Joe Studios